My Blog List

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Early Morning Flower Series #31 and #32


Early Morning Flower Painting #31
Oil on Board 6" x 6"
I am still in Sicamous and haven't had a chance to paint, so happily can post some of my flower painting series. It is interesting to see my colour choices on each day when they are together in a post like this. I try to challenge myself with something different in each one, changing up flowers, colour, design, thickness etc.




Early Morning Flower Painting #32
Oil on Board 6" x 6"

Click on paintings to see a larger view

It is much easier to get out of bed early in the morning to start a painting before I head to work....much harder to quit before I am mentally or physically done. It is amazing how physical painting is. I stand when I paint and move back and forth...kind of like a mini early morning workout, a painting tai chi!

No comments:

Post a Comment