My Blog List

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Tulip Festival - Calgary Sketch Club Painting Exchange


"Tulip Festival"
9" x 12"  Oil on canvas 
#20007517
This painting was my celebration of spring. It always makes me happy to see tulips begin to open and show their brilliant colours. I took this painting to our Calgary Sketch Club awards and wind up party last Thursday. I sat beside Tami and we both commiserated on bringing a painting that we did not care for to our first wind up club party. At our party who ever wants to participate brings a painting and then a draw is done where the # you pull out corresponds to the painting you get. The choices were beautiful. Tami and I were sitting beside each other. I drew my number and it was Tami's beautiful painting then Tami drew a number and it was my painting, we had a good laugh over that.


This is my beautiful painting by Tami Hort
Resin on Oil  20" x 10"
http://tamihort.blogspot.ca/
http://tamihortlathwell.weebly.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment