My Blog List

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Working on the Sicamous Legion Mural

Last week I worked on the mural on the long wall at the Legion in Sicamous, B.C. The Eagle Valley Arts Council collaborated with the Legion to have this mural painted. There was a lot of work done before I came on the scene but worked for 4 days with other local artists. We had so much fun and the laughter was loud. It was heart felt work as we have our own family members as well as passersby that stopped to share their memories. It was a pleasure to work with these ladies (and a few more that did not get in that day's photo). Thank you ladies for the fellowship, art experience, and laughter!





My sister-in-law Marg and I (she named us the blister sisters as in "blister-in-law", what fun. It was awkward to paint under the stairs but you can see we still had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment