My Blog List

Saturday, March 23, 2019

New blog post destination

I have been working on a new blog posting spot on my website: KarenOliversFineArt.com  in a tab instead of having 2 destinations to go to. This hopefully will be easier for me to post and for people that are interested in following my art journey. I am grateful for everyone that is and has been interested as I started this blog to be able to watch my art journey unfold. Please click here to go to my new work/blog post on my website.



I will leave you with a photo of our new Grandpuppy "Freddie". My husband Gord developed allergies to dogs and cats as an adult so our kids were never able to have either to call their own. We had guinea pigs, fish, gerbils etc. instead. This is our daughter and son-in-law's new love. We were able to spend the first couple of hours with Freddie after they picked him up from his previous owner. What a bundle of fun and love! Freddie is a heart full! This photo might be a future painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment