My Blog List

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Missing Timi

Well it's been back to work in the New Year and I miss the small picture of Timi I had in my office so I have painted another one in oil. This one is more realistic than the previous one but was just as fun to paint. I had given the previous one as a gift to Tammy (Timi's owner) so she could enjoy it in her work office. Timi has such a character face and is a very expressive dog. Of the pictures in my office, everyone comments on Timi.



"Timi III"
Oil on masonite 10" x 8"
OX110104

3 comments:

  1. Timi is such a cute little dog, you've captured him perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie. I have finally figured out how to add blogs that interest me and now have yours listed on my blog. Our styles are so different, I really enjoy yours.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete