My Blog List

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sherry Telle's FCA workshop - Inks on Yupo (post #2)


"Flowering Imagination"
10" x 10" Alcohol Ink on Yupo Paper

These are the second group of paintings I did in the afternoon of Sherry Telle's Calgary FCA workshop "Ink's on Yupo Paper. After lunch Sherry did a second demo and I worked on the larger pieces of paper and one tile. This time I tried to go further with the inks, trying designs and used a photographic reference (for the next one)  rather than just random...and had even more fun! I was happily exhausted at the end of the day.



"Mara Lake"
10" x 10" Alcohol Ink on Yupo Paper

                     "Nature's Flow"                    
6" x 4" Alcohol Ink on Yupo Paper                          "Rising Moon"
                                                                                                6" x 4" Alcohol Ink on Yupo Paper


"Strutting His Stuff"
6" x 4" Alcohol Ink on Yupo Paper





No comments:

Post a Comment