My Blog List

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Travel Sketches in UK #1

 Starting our holiday to England, sketching to pass the time. On the flight I was to tired and uninterested in playing the solitaire game on the screen so drew it instead. When I started drawing using my brain, the cards (Jack) were not laid out properly. Using my eyes and really looking corrected the problem.

Travelling around London for the day with Lucy Hart. We went on a train, tube and double decker bus. We had soooo much fun. There is so much going on and so much to see. Everything from the hustle bustle on the roads, to beautiful Hyde, Green and St. James parks. We ate raw walnuts knocked out of trees, watched the Queen's guards marching, Canadian goose and white swans happily being left alone, toured around Convent Gardens and stopped for a Pimm's (Lucy's treat and must try).




No comments:

Post a Comment