My Blog List

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Theo - A Dog Portrait


"Theo" NFS
Acrylic on Board
11" x 13.5" in a silver metal frame
click on picture for a larger view

This precious pet belongs to Nicki. He had just been into some beet juice and was doing his best to not look guilty!!! Life with this dog is not dull!

This is the last of the pet portraits from work - 4 dogs and a bluebird nest was sent to me when I asked for pictures of pets to paint over the summer. Most of my summer was fixing up our summer cabin after a lake flood so I did not get much painting done. I need to paint things that have meaning to me, so while I was painting the pets, I could think of the owners and the stories that were supplied. This portrait of Theo will be happily gifted to Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment