My Blog List

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Contemplating The Next Painting

I painted this abstractly working with colours and shapes that fit my mood at the time. I was initally just going to use it as an underpainting, but the more I worked on it, the better I liked it.  I am really happy with it but unsure which way I like it better. I haven't signed my name yet until I decide which way it goes. I may have to sign my name twice so it could go either way. Which way do you like it better?


"Comtemplating The Next Painting"
Oil on Board 16" x 20" or 20" x 16"?
click on painting for a larger view


Paintings for sale can be found on my website.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the painting, Karen. I prefer it in the vertical placement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzanne. I wish the blue in the painting showed up in the photograph better. It's fun to have some help with this, thanks!

    ReplyDelete