My Blog List

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Plein Air painting at Salmon Arm, B.C. "W.O.W." event



I decided to go and paint in Salmon Arm B.C. and then take in the W.O.W. (Wednesday On The Wharf) weekly free evening live music. I painted the view (top photo) 8"x10" and then thought I still had time to try another view in a larger format (12"x16"). What I did not account for is the very interested visitors that were gathering for the show as well as walking along the long dock. A very nice gentlemen took the photo of me and my painting in progress AND showed me how to take better photos on my phone.   I knew I felt relaxed and was enjoying myself when 2 ducks decided to have their afternoon nap at my feet! What a great afternoon and evening. The band "West My Friend" was fabulous and entertaining.






No comments:

Post a Comment