My Blog List

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Plein Air Painting on another rainy day

Yesterday was a rainy day so I decided to stay close to home and went up to Hyde Mountain Golf Course and look for a non-lake view. I loved the colours in the mountain so painted from the edge of the parking lot.


Hyde Mountain Golf Course View from parking lot
10" x 8" plein air oil on canvas panel


The rain came pouring down so I packed up and decided to do some errands and have a look at the Sicamous Public Beach. With rain coming in from the far right, the beach was nearly deserted. I had the joy of happy sounds from a couple of families enjoying the beach to themselves. I painted my favourite tree that is still in high lake water (behind the floating dock). 




View from Sicamous Public Beach
8" x 10" plein air oil on canvas panel

No comments:

Post a Comment