My Blog List

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Roof top patio view of San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

We finally had a nice day so I went up to the roof top patio and sketched the view behind us of the buildings. There is such a variety of shapes and building materials that made it really interesting. I am getting bolder using a black ink pen without any pencil.



The second sketch was done of the view to the front of the house of San Miguel de Allende while Brian read the book he wrote "How Hammershod Got His Name" aloud to us. I found it alot easier to sketch this urban scene while Brian read and kept that side of my brain occupied. Brian and Rylla left San Miguel de Allende and are now home in Portland Oregon. I enjoyed every chapter of his book and was happy we were able to finish it before they left. I do hope he looks into publishing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment