My Blog List

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Isabel's thank you gift

This is a painting of the building that Leslie and Carl are renting (top floor). I try to bring a frame to places we go/rent in case I have the time to paint a small picture to leave as a thank you gift.

I had made a sketch from the end of the pool in my sketch book and enjoyed it enough to do another one using real water colour paper and my water colour pencils to paint the same picture. Her building is painted the red/orange and yellow.

Isobel's family owns the building and she looks after the business and lives on the second floor. She was both gracious and generous allowing us to stay with Leslie and Carl from Dec 25 until Dec 30. She was happy with her gift and enjoyed showing it to her family members arriving for New Years.


No comments:

Post a Comment