My Blog List

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

2 Art Shows This Saturday


You are invited to both art shows this Saturday. Free parking, entry and door prize ballot for original art.
The Federation of Canadian Artists show (left invite) is a juried show and all 4 of my paintings were juried in. I will be helping with the setting up of this show but will not be in attendance. There will be a lot of artists there to help or answer any questions. The paintings for this show were juried (images on line) through Vancouver FCA.

The Calgary Sketch Club (invite on the right) is not a juried show. I will have 10 paintings in this show and art cards for sale. As I try to alternate shows, I will be in attendance at this show all day.

You will be amazed at the variety of beautiful original art work at both shows. If you are in Calgary, know you are invited and welcome to go to either or both shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment