My Blog List

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Holiday Sketches - Palma de Mallorca, Spain (1)

We flew from Gatwick Airport to Palma de Mallorca Spain to meet up with our friends to begin a pedal biking holiday. We met up with Shelly and Art and walked over the town enjoying a supper of tapas and great beer at an outdoor restaurant. The next day we walked all over and ran into Laurianne and Chris before heading to meet Christine and Bruce at the bus depot to head to our rented house in Port de Pollenca, a beautiful 4 bedroom home (Casa Vieja) for the 8 of us.


I kept a travel diary with sketches of things that I enjoyed or was intrigued with as a reminder of the trip when I get home. I also kept a small journal with me to record any live people sketches on my travels.





No comments:

Post a Comment