My Blog List

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Dreama's Online class - Week 2

I have signed up for an online workshop with Dreama Tolle Perry. Her first image and instruction (week 2) is of a photo she took of a cupcake. I watched the video instruction and painted along (first cupcake). Later I painted a second cupcake just using the photo reference. I enjoyed painting these cupcakes so much I am going to have to buy some fancy ones,  paint them and then enjoy eating them (at least that is my excuse!).

"My Little Cupcake 1"
8" x 8"
Oil on wood
#20021617A


The second painting was done on canvas paper so it had a different textural feeling. I used the same colours and reference photo but the speed and how I felt while painting it was so different.

"My Little Cupcake 2"
8" x 8"
Oil on canvas paper
##20021617B

No comments:

Post a Comment