My Blog List

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Dreama's Online class - Week 3

 

Week 3 "Sunflower Smiles"
12" x 12"
Oil on board     #20025617

This is the Week 3 painting of her course, again my rendition but her instruction and photo reference. I am now on the look out for blue mason jars (haven't found any yet).  I love her colours and style of painting. She introduced me to the beautiful "Caribbean Blue" colour that I would never of purchased (to expensive to try). It is the colour in the jar. It is definitely going to be in more of my paintings! 

This painting will be a door prize at the Eagle Valley Brush and Palette 38th Annual Art Show from June 28 until July 4 at the Red Barn Arts Centre in Sicamous, B.C. Stop by, fill in an free entry form and meet some wonderful artists and  a variety of artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment