My Blog List

Monday, January 1, 2018

Mexico travel sketches -Melaque 2

 These are some of the travel sketches I did while Gord and I were visiting Ken and Marg in Melaque Mexico. Although the sketches may seem rudimentary, they certainly bring back memories of the day, smells, feeling and weather just by looking at them.
My travel book is a gift I was given by our English friends in September. It has a Hogwarts logo in metal on the front and the pages are a real cream colour. It is beautiful for writing in but the pages are waxy and watercolour behaves very strangely which has also been an interesting challenge. The paint just beads and sits on top and gives a very interesting effect. Thank you Ken and Marg for showing us a great time in and around Melaque!





No comments:

Post a Comment